Monday, April 13, 2009

Project 3 Proposal

I have decided to do my third project based on the WNYC radio broadcast about morality. What I will do is think up a couple of new scenarios similar to the train problem. I will record what people say and then either mix the audio together or read it to the class. After experimenting with factors such as physical interaction and amount of people hurt, I will try to make a conclusion based on the results. The main question asked is when a person becomes more involved with the hypothetical scene, do they feel more responsible for the outcome?

1 comment:

  1. Scott,

    Do you know about the Milgram experiments? You can probably find a video documentary about it at the school library:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

    I vote for an audio piece! That would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete