Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stranger With A Camera Questions

1. Hugh O' Connor's daughter seemed to find resolution by forgiveness. Although she was obviously heartbroken over the mishap, she admitted that she understood the potential threat that her husband had posed and forgave the murderer. I think I would be able to do this but it would probably take me years of grieving.

2. This comparison sounds to me like the photos were as much of an exploit of the Kentucky residents as the coal mining companies were. Both photographers and the coal companies were using those people to their advantage. In my opinion, I think the photographers had better intentions but it is possible that they had equally detrimental outcomes.

3. I think that he means that people fear cameras, especially when they have the potential to harm just as guns do. In order to not cause harm in the way of image, reputation or emotion I think it is best to consult with people before shooting. Unfortunately O' Connor did not consult with the right people and it ended with his demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment